Flashing the Receiver:
1) Power off the receiver
2) Ensure no other USB devices are plugged into the receiver while flashing.
3) Insert the USB stick containing the image files into one of the usb ports on the receiver, rear usb port is advised if possible.
4) Power the receiver on.
5) The WHITE L.E.D VU+ logo to the left front on the receiver will quickly flash two or three times then start to fade in and out slowly.
6) Once completed the WHITE L.E.D will flash rapidly.
7) If in doubt leave the receiver for a full 10 minutes before powering down and removing the USB stick.
8) Power on the receiver, it should now boot into the new image.
The flashing process should take approximately two to four minutes to complete, while the receiver is being flashed it is important that you DO NOT power the receiver down for any reason as this can cause serious and or permanent damage.
If the receiver bypasses the flash files on the USB stick and boots into the existing image instead you may need to check that the file structure is correct on the USB stick or try formatting the USB stick using the HP Format tool or try and alternative USB stick.
Comments are closed.